Nilkamal Zenith Computer Table with Laptop Stand Complimentary
Link: Homegenic Portable Laptop Stand -Click this product and add to cart to get free with this Table, the value of Laptop stand will get ZERO automatically on Checkout Page.
Zenith computer table by Nilkamal is definitely programmed for all your needs. If you have kids or you bring an extra load of work back home, then a computer table is sure to be on your list. With this compact computer table, you'll have your own working spot to look forward to. Its ample space for a monitor, scanner, printer etc. makes it functional and efficient addition to every home furniture. The casters at the bottom of the table allow easy movement of the table, so you can choose your own working spot in any part of your home. This sturdy computer table is made of MDF material and has a melamine lamination for a perfect finish. The drawer allows you to keep your bills, newspapers and magazines. There's a slider where you can place your keyboard and two separate shelves to keep your CPU and printer. High on style and super efficient in its functionality, this computer table will make a perfect addition to any home. Its subtle colour enable it to complement and fit any home decor. Get yours today, shop online for the Nilkamal Zenith Computer Table!
- Product Dimensions: Length (45 cm), Width (93.2 cm), Height (75 cm)
- Primary Material: MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Color: Walnut; Beech.
- Finish: Glossy Finish, Style: Contemporary.
- Compact computer desk ideal for smaller study rooms
- With a pull out tray for keeping the keyboard, this table is also facilitated with an open shelf for storing the CPU as well as a footrest at the bottom
- Highly durable and made of high quality materials
- 6 months warranty against manufacturing defects
- Ergonomically designed, this wooden study table is offered in a unique teak finish that adds to its overall allure.
Assembly Instruction: Knock Down - Delivered in non-assembled pieces, installation required, comes with installation Instructions.
For warranty claims or any product related issues please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 1219 115 (10:00am to 5:30pm).